Friday, September 2, 2011

fun way to organize!

Now I understand why Amazon offers the "Amazon Mom" membership!  Eventually a smitten member, like myself, will not need to spend $25 a month in the baby store, but out of desperation at the thought of loosing the free prime shipping privileges, one will search online for hours to find something, ANYTHING in the qualified category to buy.  That just happens to be how I discovered this cleverly designed catch-all.  I intended to install the funkily named "Boon Stash" near Berkley's desk for art and school supplies, but when I pulled it out of the packaging, I realized it could help me unclutter my bathroom counter and streamline my morning routine.  I love it so far!  I just might be buying another for Berkley's desk this month... have I mentioned I love free prime shipping?


You can find this item here in several different colors.  If you don't see the color you're looking for, do a search because I don't think they are all listed at this link.

No comments:

Post a Comment